The 16″ barrel is machined from extra-strong 4150 carbon steel, with a hard Nitride finish that really resists surface wear. The BRN-180 is chambered in .223 Wylde – for extra flexibility in ammo choice – with 1-8″ rifling, so it handles both .223 Remington and military-type 5.56mm NATO ammo with equal aplomb. Up front there’s a replica of the AR-180’s unusual three-prong flash hider: the hemispherical bottom prong helps prevent the muzzle blast from kicking up a dust signature when shooting prone. Standard ½-28 tpi muzzle threads let you swap on a modern AR-15 muzzle device should you be bitten by the customizing bug.
- Ultra-reliable AR-180 piston operating system
- Compatible with current mil-spec AR-15 lowers
- Machined 7075 T6 aluminum receiver & handguard – hardcoat anodized finish
- 16″ barrel with matte black Nitride finish
- .223 Wylde chamber
- Button rifled bore; 1-8″ twist
- ½”-28 threaded muzzle
- Replica 3-prong AR-180 flash suppressor
- Molded polymer ejection port cover
- Total weight: 4.65 lbs
There are no reviews yet.