The G2 Research Radically Invasive Projectile .45 ACP 162-Grain Centerfire Handgun Ammunition features copper hollow-point bullets with 8 trocar-shaped petals that expand on impact. 332 ft.-lb. muzzle energy. 960 fps muzzle velocity.
Features and Benefits
- 20-round box
- Copper hollow-point bullets with 8 trocar-shaped petals that expand on impact
- .45 ACP caliber
- 162 grains
- 332 ft.-lb. muzzle energy
- 960 fps muzzle velocity
- Number of rounds: 20
- Grain weight: 162
- Caliber: .45 ACP
What’s in the Box
- G2 Research Radically Invasive Projectile .45 ACP 162-Grain Centerfire Handgun Ammunition
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction’s legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.