The Hornady XTP Hollow Point Handgun Bullets feature XTP® Hollow Point tips that are designed to expand up to 1.5x their original diameter at a wide range of velocities to deliver deep penetration. A heavy jacket over the shank of each bullet stands up to high pressures and velocities.
Features and Benefits
- .312 bullet diameter (.32 caliber); .425 bullet diameter (.45 ACP caliber)
- 100-round box
- Sold in .32 and.45 ACP calibers
- 85 and 100 grains (.32 caliber); 220 grains (.45 ACP caliber)
- XTP® Hollow Point tip bullets are designed to expand up to 1.5x their original diameter at a wide range of velocities to deliver deep penetration
- Heavy jacket over the shank of each bullet stands up to high pressures and velocities
- Pistol Ammo Type: Home Defense
- Number of rounds: 100
- Caliber: .32 caliber (85 and 100 grain); .45 ACP caliber (220 grain)
What’s in the Box
- Hornady XTP Hollow Point Handgun Bullets
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction’s legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.